A revitalizing cold brew cocktail to put a jig in your step.
Whiskey and cinnamon are both classic coffee pairings, but make those duos a trio and the result is dreamy, (whipped) creamy bliss.
NYC-based Cocktail Enthusiast and Amateur Home Bartender Alex Miller puts his signature spin on Irish coffee with a chilled rendition perfect for this season’s hotter weather. Combining sugar and spice, this sip will keep you coming back, after all, “It ain’t a productive day without coffee,” says Alex. “So make it cold and make it Irish.”
- 2 to 4 oz cold brew coffee
- 1 oz Teeling Irish whiskey
- 1 oz cinnamon simple syrup
- 1/4 oz Pierre Ferrand dry curacao
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- Nutmeg (grated)
- Combine coffee, whiskey, cinnamon simple syrup, and Curaçao in a shaker
Shake vigorously to combine
- Strain the liquid in a glass over ice
- Prepare whipped cream
Add sugar and cream to a cold metal bowl and whisk to form stiff peaks
- Top drink with whipped cream and grated nutmeg