“I get requests every so often and this one came from a friend when I mentioned my new found love for pumpkin spice.” Alex tells us. “Here’s a lightly boozed up fall cold brew that — if I’m being honest — is probably my most interesting coffee cocktail to date. For starters it utilizes home made pumpkin spice, but it’s also the first time I’ve managed to make a truly spectacular soda-style coffee cocktail.”
“I added a bit more sweetener than usual to combat the natural bitterness of the soda water, which I think was key. This one is refreshing and has a ton of great flavor, it’s a three-step mixing process well worth it!”
Unlock your rotating coffee selection to discover new flavors and roasters.
- 1 oz Jameson Black Barrel Whiskey
- 3.5 oz cold brew
- ¾ oz simple syrup
- 1 tbsp pumpkin spice
- Soda water to taste
- ½ oz Bailey’s Irish Cream
- 1 lemon
Time needed: 30 minutes.
- Combine the first 4 ingredients with half a glass of crushed ice
- Top with soda water until nearly full
- Pour Bailey’s over the top
- Add a lemon wedge to garnish